Tabs- http://jqueryui.com/tabs/
This is a type of slider animation Jquery, which enables me to move through the navigation with opening another page
- Galleria
- Lightbox
- Looped Slider
- JqFancy Transitions
- TN3 Gallery
-Http://Www.Hongkiat.Com/Blog/Jquery-Image-Galleries-Sliders-Best-Of/
These Are Useful Transition And Animations Used For Gallerys. There Are Five That I Found Could Be Useful
In the end i went for Fancy box, which is a form of lightbox
http://fancybox.net
I thought it would go well with my website design I had in mind and so decided to test it out in my coding.
I also wanted to do some sort of rollover without changing the URL, so I decided to look at the JQuery website to see what I can change.
I found this https://jqueryui.com/tabs/
Tabs changes the content without changing the URL in the process. I thought this was an ideal query to put in my website.


No comments:
Post a Comment